Terms of service
Terms of service
Last update 05/06/2020.
These terms applies to all online services of Xsltel OÜ
The controller is:
Harju maakond, Tallinn, Kesklinna linnaosa, Tartu mnt 67/1-13b, 10115 , Estonia. (Postmail only).
Phone: +372 668-2763
Reg no: 14881702
VAT Reg no: EE102230561
Conclusion of the contract
- Our offers technical specifications and prices are subject to change within a valid reason at anytime provided we inform you about upcoming changes at least 30 days before your next due date.
- Upon ordering, the customer is bound to the tentative offer. We will confirm the receipt of the customer’s order immediately. The confirmation is not contractually binding. The confirmation and acceptance of the contract may be incorporated together.
- We are entitled to accept the offer of a contract (the order) within a period of 5 working days after receipt. We are also entitled to reject the order after examining the reliability of the customer.
- The customer is to back up their data regularly. The server will be backed up regularly by us when this is part of the offer. In the case of data loss, the customer must transfer the respective databases to us again free of charge.
- The customer is obliged to carry out a complete data backup before any changes are made.
- The customer will receive an user ID and password for security purposes. This must be kept confidential. The client will be held liable for any malpractice resulting from the unauthorized use of the password. If the customer becomes aware that unauthorized third parties knowing the password, they have to inform us without delay. If the customer is at fault for third-party password abuse, the customer will be liable for all user fees and damages. In suspicious cases the client is able to request a new password, which we then send on to the clients.
- Our data protection policies are in accordance with the GDPR (European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation).
- Personal data of customers will only be collected and used, if they are required for the creation, content arrangement or modification of the contractual relationship. The client is obligated to update these data in its online administrations interface.
- The client’s Email address will only be used for information on orders, for invoices and – provided that the client does not object – for customer care as well as for our newsletter, if the client so wishes.
- We do not give any personal client information to third parties, with the exception of our service partners as far as they are required to determine the remuneration and settlement with the customer.
- The client has the right to information and a right to amend, to suspend or to delete his saved information. If deletion conflicts with a legal or contractual duty to save information, or other legal grounds, the information will be made inaccessible.
- The client undertakes not to publish content that may violate the rights of third parties or otherwise violate the law. The placement of erotic, pornographic, extremist material or material not deemed in good taste is not permitted. We are entitled to block access to the account of any customer who violates this.
The same applies in the event that the customer publishes content which is capable of violating the rights of individuals or groups of people, or that insults or denigrates these people. This applies even without an actual legal claim. We are not obligated to review our customers’ content.
- The sending of spam mail is forbidden. This includes in particular the sending of illegal, unsolicited advertising to third parties. With regards to the sending of Emails, it is forbidden to provide false sender information or to conceal the identity of the sender by other means. We are entitled to block the access if it is not respected.
- Hosting phishing pages and malware is strictly forbidden
- Stress testing/exploitation of other websites or clients is forbidden even if you have authorization letter from other website permitting you to conduct pen-testing using our infrastructure.
Terms of service changes
Although most changes are likely to be minor, Xsltel OÜ may change its terms of services from time to time, and in Xsltel OÜ’s sole discretion. Xsltel OÜ encourages visitors to frequently check this page for any changes to its terms of service. Your continued use of this site after any change in this terms of service will constitute your acceptance of such change.