Last update 20/08/2020.
What data do we collect?
Our Company collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, address, VAT id, etc.)
- Type and version of the browser you use.
- Time, date, website from which you come to our site.
- IP address.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Our Company with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
Our Company don’t receive your data indirectly from any other sources.
How will we use your data?
Our Company collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
- During order process we ask you to verify your phone number. we use Google Firebase to process your phone number. we don’t send any other details to Google.
When paying via credit card, the payment is processed by an external
service provider. For credit card payments, your information such as
full name, address, email and your credit card is collected directly by
Stripe at the address
Stripe Payments Europe, Limited, The One Building, 1 Grand Canal, Street Lower, Dublin 2, Co. Dublin, Ireland
When Our Company processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
Our Company securely stores your data at Kleyerstr. 75-87, 60326 Frankfurt am Main, datacenter in Germany. Our datacenter provide Physical, Human & Electronic security. Our Physical HDDs containing your data are highly encrypted to prevent unauthorized access.
Our Company will keep your “Registration info, services records, support tickets” for 2 years. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data from our billing & support system.
Our Company would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Our Company from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the Our Company Group.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please update your account preferences here.
What are your data protection rights?
Our Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Our Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Email us at: data_protection[a]xsl.tel
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Our Company uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Our Company uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Our Company sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
Voluntary nature of data provision
There is no statutory obligation for you to provide your data to Our company. However, you cannot use some of our services if you do not provide your data to us. Your decision to provide us with your personal data is completely voluntary.
How to contact us
Email us at: privacy[a]xsl.tel
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Our Company
has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may
contact the Information Commissioner’s Office :
Estonian Data Protection Inspectorate
Address: 39 Tatari St., 10134 Tallinn
Phone: +372 627 4135
Email : info[a]aki.ee